1. I’m very sorry for not being able to visit Beijing with you next weekend. I’m writing to apologize to you for it.
2. The reasons why I can’t go with you are as follows.
1. Just now I received a call from my cousin, who went to Australia for further study last year.
2. He told me that he would be back to China at 8 am on Saturday, and he hoped I could pick him up at the airport with his family.
3. We haven’t seen each other for a year, so I think I am supposed to meet him.
4. I make an apology to you for any inconvenience caused, and I hope you can understand my situation.
5. Let’s make it another time. How about May Day?
1. I would appreciate it if you could accept my apology. Looking forward to your early reply.
I am truly sorry that_________________________(道歉的原因)。
The reason is that ______________________________________(介绍原因) Once again， I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.
I'm very sorry that I can't go on a trip to Beijing with you next weekend, which I have promised you. I'm writing to tell you the reason for it.(topic)
Just now, my cousin, Li Ming, who went abroad for further education last year, informed me that he would return the next Saturday morning. He asked me to pick him up at the airport with his parents. As you know, we haven't seen each other for about a year, so I'll have to help him in the first place.
I really hope that you can accept my apologies and understand me. I would appreciate it if you allow me to fix another time to show you around some places of interest in Beijing.
Wish you have a good time this weekend!