礼仪

西方餐桌礼仪英语短句

时间:2020-12-09 16:43:55 礼仪 我要投稿

西方餐桌礼仪英语短句

  跟外国人吃饭但是不知道说什么怎么办?一些简单的句子教给你。 

西方餐桌礼仪英语短句

        西方餐桌礼仪短句

  1.我将会把我所知道的关于餐桌礼仪方面的知识都告诉你.

  1.I will tell you all the things I know about table manners.

  2.等长辈和客人入座后再坐下.

  Do not take your seat till guests and elder people are seated

  3.夹菜只加一点,吃饭时不能发出太大的声响,抽空与左右人对话,调和下气氛.

  obtain small amount of food each time and do not make loud noise while eating.Take time to talk with neighboring people to create a relaxing atmosphere

  4.离开时,向主人道谢,并且邀请主人今后到自己家做客.

  .Upon leaving,give thanks to the host and invite him/her to your house in the future.

  5.这就是我所知道的关于餐桌礼仪所应注意的方面,希望对你能有所帮助.

  These are all I know about table manners that you should pay attention to.Hope they are helpful to you.

  It's on me.(我请客.)

  It's my treat.(我请客.)

  Be my guest.(我请客.)

  每逢佳节聚会,英美人常欢聚一堂,频频举杯,开怀畅饮,“干杯!”、“为……干杯!”之声不绝于耳.那么英美人是如何表示的'呢?

  用(Here's)to...表示:

  Here's to your health / success.为你的健康 / 成功干杯!

  Here's to our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯!

  Here's to Tom for his new job!为汤姆的新工作干杯!

  用health,luck等表示:Good health!Good luck!All the best!例如:

  Your health,John—May you have a successful time in Manchester

  为了你的健康,约翰,也祝你在曼彻斯特前程似锦!

  Helen raised her glass,“Good luck to you!” she said.

  海伦举起酒杯,说道:“祝你好运!”

  主人或主持人邀客人喝酒时,通常用Cheers!Do the honors!例如:

  He raised his glass,“May you success!Cheers!”

  他举起酒杯说:“祝你成功,干杯!”

  Pat,you do the honors and propose the toast.帕特,你敬酒吧.

  在比较随便的场合,通常用Here's how!还有Happy landing!(美俚,原为空军用语)等.例如:

  Oh,come,come,David.Here's how!噢,来呀,来呀,大卫,干杯!

  在比较正式的场合,英美人有时也用一些外来语.例如:

  Prosit!(来源于拉丁语,意为May it do good!To your health/ good luck!

  etc.)

  在陈述句中,英美语通常用toast,round,drink to,drink a toast for / to,

  propose a toast for 等词表示.例如:

  Friends,I'll give you a toast-to our president!

  朋友们,我给大家敬酒,为我们总统干杯!

  I now propose a toast to the friendship between our two

  people-to our friendship.现在,我提议为我们两国人民的友谊干杯!

  you would no doubt be interested in Chinese cooking.

  你一定喜欢中国菜.

  Dinner is ready.Please come to the table.

  饭菜好了,请入席.

  What would you like to drink?

  你要喝什么?

  Mr.Taylor,which do you prefer,beer or wine?

  Mr.Taylor,你要啤酒还是葡萄酒.

  Wouldn't you care for something a little stronger?

  你不介意喝点烈酒吧?

  Here's to our friendship and to your health,Cheers!

  为我们的友谊和您的健康,干杯!

  Ah,here come the egg rolls.

  Ah,上春卷儿了.

  It tastes best when taken piping hot.

  趁热吃好吃.

  Have some more,please.

  请再来点儿.

  To the success of your Guangzhou trip!

  为你的广州之行成功干杯!

  May i help you get some pieces of sweet and sour fish?

  我给你夹点糖醋鱼吧.

  No more,thank you,i'm really full.

  够了,我真饱了.

  I'm afraid i've had more than enough.

  我吃的太饱啦

  May i fill your glass again?

  要再给你加点酒吗?

  Try some of the cold dishes.

  吃点凉菜吧.

  Another course is coming up.

  另一道菜上来了.

  Just help yourself to whatever you'd like.

  请随便挑你喜欢的吃.

  Since you don't help yourself,i'll help you with some fish

  balls.

  既然你自己不下筷,我只好来帮你搛点鱼丸.

【西方餐桌礼仪英语短句】相关文章:

西方国家餐桌礼仪英语(西餐餐桌礼仪)12-21

西方餐桌礼仪01-07

西方餐桌刀叉礼仪01-27

关于西方餐桌礼仪12-07

西方餐桌礼仪15篇03-26

西方餐桌礼仪14篇03-25

西方餐桌礼仪(15篇)03-24

东西方餐桌礼仪12-03

西方餐桌餐具摆放礼仪-饮食礼仪12-30

西方餐桌礼仪合集15篇04-30