英语谜语题目：what is full when it's used and empty when it's at rest? key：a shoe
英语谜语题目：when can you get water with a net? key:when water is turned into ice
英语谜语题目：why are people tired on April Fool's Day? key:Because they have just had a long March.
英语谜语题目：what's the poorest bank in the world? key:the river bank
英语谜语题目：what is heavier in summer than in winter? key：Traffic to the beach
英语谜语题目： what can pierce one's ears without a hole? key:Noise,voice
英语谜语题目：what's too much for two and just right for one? key:A secret
英语谜语题目：what tree letters turn a girl into a woman? key:age
1. What letter is a part of the head?
2. Which letter makes her hear?
3. Which four letters is the thief afraid of?
4. What part of a clock is always old?
5. What is white when it is dirty?
6. I jump into the water, what do I do?
7. What person tried to make you smile most of the time?
8. What is dark but made by light?
9. Why is six afraid of seven?
10. Why do lions eat raw meat?
11. I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be.
12. What animal eats with its tail?
13. I have a tree in my hand.What kind of tree is it?
14. What fruit is never found singly?
15. What changes a pear into a pearl?
16. What question can never be answered by 'Yes'?
17. When do 2 and 2 make more than 4?
18. I have cities but no houses, forests but no trees, rivers without water. What am I?
19. I am something that has teeth but can't eat. What am I?
20. What is the smallest room in the world?
21. What kind of dog doesn't bite or bark?
22. What is the only thing you can break when you say its name?
3.O I C U (Oh, I see you).
9.Because seven eight nine.
10.Because they never learn to cook.
12.All animals do. No one takes off its tail while eating.
13.It's a palm.
15.the letter “l”
16.Are you asleep?
17.When they make 22.