优秀雅思写作范文

写作作文 时间:2018-09-19 我要投稿

  优秀雅思写作范文

  Writing Task 1

  You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

  The table shows the results of a survey in 2004 which asked undergraduate and postgraduate students of a UK university whether they were satisfied with the facilities at the university.

  You should write at least 150 words.

  Response to 07.02.03 Writing Task 1

  The diagram gives a breakdown about different attitudes among undergraduate and postgraduate students towards equipments of a UK college in 2004.

  While being questioned about the contentment of study facilities, two groups of students (both graduate and undergraduate) seemed to share the same point of view, where approximately[w/v] 85% of both students (two thirds of them showed their thorough support) expressed their satisfaction, leaving only around 15% students feeling in an [wv]opposite way.

  However, divergence emerged among college students and students who were after Master’s Degree when it came to questions about the school catering service and social establishment. The majority of university undergraduates (97%) favored the college canteen, whereas 16% of postgraduates, 13% higher than their university counterparts, showed their reluctance. On the contrary, undergraduates appeared to be more complaining about social facilities, with 30% students announcing their dissatisfaction which exceeded the proportion of criticism within graduate students by 25%.

  Overall speaking, most of the UK college students had a high comment on the campus appliance, yet undergraduates tended to be relatively harsher than graduate students.

  邱忆帆老师

  智赢教育雅思培训官

  邱忆帆老师毕业于上海师范大学。

  由于从小对英语的喜爱而由非英语专业的身份以优异成绩通过专八考试。

  邱忆帆老师接触雅思教学两年多来,以其亲和风趣的教学风范,深入浅出的引导方式,严谨负责的执教态度成为很多烤鸭的良师益友。

  在短短两年内已培养出众多高分学员。

相关推荐