161. Claiming something is true misses the point , while presenting verifiable fact proves its correctness .
162. Suggesting that one thing ... is better than another thing ... bears no more significance than insinuating that black is better than white .
163. Ignoring cause and effect is exactly the same thing as failing to look both ways when crossing a busy intersection .
164. One who advocates the rights of homosexuals should not be surprised by the belligerent stance of opposition forces .
165. The greatest problem with political and religious zealots is their total inability to consider the views of others .
166. The basic stumbling block to global peace rests with the self-serving ambitions of many nations .