考研英语作文表逻辑句子实例, 不多但希望大家能有所收获. 作文要想写得好, 肯定是要背些东西的. 但也不能死背, 应重在学会使用其中的结构性词汇和句型, 一些短语和闪光的词汇也应留心记忆.
1 the mere fact that ticket sales in recent years for screenplay-based movies have exceeded those for book-based movies is insufficient evidence to conclude that writing screenplays now provides greater financial opportunity for writers.
2. the argument fails to rule out the possibility that a writer engages in both types of writing as well as other types.
3. the argument simply equates success with movie ticket sales, which is unwarranted.
4. moreover, the author provides no evidence that the realism of color photography is the reason for its predominance.
5. this assumption presents a false dilemma, since the two media are not necessarily mutually exclusive alternatives.
6. the argument ignores the factors—such as initiative, creativity, technical skills, and business judgment—that may be more important than the choice of medium in determining success in photography.
7. while this may be true in some cases, it is equally possible that only companies with products that are already best-sellers can afford the higher ad rates that popular shows demand.
8. the author’s conclusion that switching to incineration would be more salutary for public health would be seriously undermined.
9. consequently, unless the author can demonstrate that the city will incur expenses that are not covered by the increased revenues from these projects, the author’s concern about these issues is unfounded.
10. the author’s proposal is inconsistent with the author’s conclusion about the consequences of adopting an ethics code.