1. what’s your name?
2. does your name have any special meaning?
3. where were you come from?
4. which is the best place you’ve been to china?
5. when will you get married?
6. what do you do for a living?
7. what do you think of the future of china keeps an open policy?
8. what do you regard as the most significant events in recent history?
9. how aware do you think people are nowadays about environmental issues?
10. how serious is unemployment among young people?
11. in your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
12. what do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?
13. as there are more and more private cars, what do you think the government should do in order to encourage citizens to use public transport?
1. what is your major?
2. how do you like your major?
3. when and where did you graduate? what qualifications have you obtained?
4. could you sum up your own study habits in a few points?
5. do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? why ?
6. what aspect of english do you find the most difficult?
1. what kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
2. what is the climate like in your hometown?
3. what is people’s favorite food in your region?
4. tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
5. how long have you lived in xxx?
6. what place in xxx do you like best? why ?