信函

买方的支付方式外贸英语信函句子

时间:2024-03-05 17:26:36 志彬 信函 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

买方的支付方式外贸英语信函常用句子(精选50句)

  在生活、工作和学习中,大家都收藏过自己喜欢的句子吧,从句法角度说,句子是使最大的语法单位。那么什么样的句子才是好的句子呢?以下是小编帮大家整理的买方的支付方式外贸英语信函常用句子,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。

买方的支付方式外贸英语信函常用句子(精选50句)

  1.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?

  贵司在海运、陆运或空运方式下投保一切险了吗

  2.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.

  我们按合同金额130%投保,但130%和110%之间的差额部分应由贵司承担

  3.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.

  我们已为你们10日内发出电动汽车货物投保

  4.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.

  我们可为贵方利益考虑投保内地险,但保险费应由贵司承担

  5.We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.

  我们可为贵方利益考虑就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故所有额外的费用由贵司承担

  6.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.

  为贵司利益着想,我们将为这批货投保

  7.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.

  我们已经就这批货按合同金额加10%投保一切险

  8.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

  我们将为这批货按CIF价110%投保

  9.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

  我们已经为贵司按合同金额加CIF投保海运险

  10.The marine insurance shall covered by us.

  海运险就由我方投保

  Unit Twenty 对包装的建议及要求

  11.If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure protection from dampness.

  如果用纸箱,请把每个化学制品放进硬瓦楞盒以保证免于破损

  12.Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.

  箱子必须内衬结实、防水的纸

  13.We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.

  我们不反对用纸箱包装,若防水处脱胶,请用金属带固定纸箱

  14.Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed and secured by overall metal strapping.

  用坚因的木箱包装是必要的,箱子整体必须用金属带钉牢

  15.I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.

  我建议你们用两条带子加因纸箱

  16.As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.

  由于货物可能要海关检查,所以箱应该有铅封,这样在打开后很容易快速地封箱

  17.To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.

  为避免偷窃,我们希望货物用木箱取代纸箱包装,因为纸箱易被割开

  18.We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.

  因货物没用适合海运的木箱包装受损,若无法从保险公司获得赔偿而你们能赔偿我们的话,我们不反对用纸箱包装。

  19.We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.

  我们希望机器能用衬有软材料的木箱包装来保证这样包装的机器免于移位

  20.The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.

  青豆可散装或麻袋装

  21.payment is to be made before the end of this month.

  这个月末以前应该付款。

  22.its convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

  用英镑付款较方便。

  23.now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use u.s. dollar, am i right?

  至于付款,我们已同意用美元,对吗?

  24we may have some difficulties making payment in japanese yen.

  用日圆付款可能会有困难。

  25.ive never made payment in renminbi before.

  我从未用过人民币付款。

  26.we cant accept payment on deferred terms.

  我们不能接受延期付款。

  27.whats your reason for the refusal of payment?

  你们拒付的理由是什么?

  28.collection is not paid.

  托收款未得照付。

  29.we dont think youll refuse to pay.

  我们相信你们不会拒付。

  30.only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

  银行只接受一次拒付。

  31.you ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

  如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

  32.well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

  见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

  33.were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

  我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

  34.of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

  如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

  35.the equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

  设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

  36.now we have settled the terms of payment.

  现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

  37.shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

  我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

  38.what is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

  您希望用什么方式付款?

  39.this is the normal terms of payment in international business.

  这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

  40.we cant accept any other terms of payment.

  我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

  41.if you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.

  如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。

  42.as a special sign of encouragement, well consider accepting payment by d/p at this sales-purchasing stage.

  在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以鼓励购买。

  43.we regret we cant accept “cash against documents” on arrival of goods at destination.

  很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。

  44.the buyer suggested d/a as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

  买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿作此例外。

  45.we cant agree to draw at 30 days d/a.

  我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

  46.so its better for us to adopt d/p or d/a.

  因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。

  47.i suppose d/p or d/a should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.

  我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

  48.it would help us greatly if you would accept d/a or d/p.

  如果您能接受d/p或d/a付款,那可帮了我们大忙。

  49.could you make an exception and accept d/a or d/p?

  您能否来个例外,接受d/a或d/p付款方式?

  50.payment is to be made before the end of this month.

  这个月末以前应该付款。

【买方的支付方式外贸英语信函句子】相关文章:

商务英语外贸英语信函范文05-24

外贸英语信函的内容可以写什么04-28

商务英语外贸英语信函参考大全05-24

摘选商务英语外贸英语信函经典句式05-26

商务外贸英语信函货运通知常见语句03-02

商务信函03-23

信函范文05-15

商务信函的格式11-09

中文信函范文06-30

商务信函范文12-29